Gas & Oil Pakistan Ltd. the fastest growing OMC has a network of over 700 retail outlets in Pakistan providing Petrol, Diesel & Lubricants. It is also the first OMC to introduce Electric Vehicle Chargers in Pakistan. GO Oil Storage Depots & Terminals are strategically located across Pakistan with a fleet of over 800 tank trucks equipped with Satellite Tracking System.
By 2022, GO plans to have over 1,200 retail outlets across Pakistan by having presence on motorways & highways.
GO wants to make an impact to be more than just an Oil Marketing Company. Non-Fuel Revenue (NFR) initiatives are important at GO’s forecourts and offer a wider range of services as given below:
1. 24 SEVEN ON THE GO – Mart
3. Tyre Shop
4. Lube Bay – GO Lubricants
5. Car Wash
7. ATMs / Money Transfer Services
9. Bakeries / Confectionaries
10. Fresh Juice Kiosks
11. Currency Exchange Services
12. Stationery Shops
13. Courier Services
14. Vending Machines (without Mart)
15. Forecourt Advertising
We distinguish ourselves with the level of service provided to our business partners and customers. GO is further extending its corporate perception beyond the realm of fuel by providing NFR initiatives which are not just revenue generating propositions but provide strategic services to the population based on their territorial needs. Companies partnering with GO can enjoy the benefit from already created footfall at our retail outlet network.
Please write to us on the below mentioned address and we will revert back to you accordingly.
Gas & Oil Pakistan Ltd.
Suite # 209, 2nd Floor,
Interested companies complying with the following pre-requisites and who intend to enter into business collaboration with GO on the NFR initiatives are requested to send in their comprehensive business proposition for the relevant retail outlet.
– Not in direct competition with GO.
– Registered and active tax payer having a valid NTN Certificate.
– Ethically & morally correct in their business practices.
– Strong financial standing.
– Having good reputation / brand name in its area of business.
The following salient aspects should be covered in the business plan on original letterhead:
– Company Profile along with key achievements.
– Products / Services being offered.
– Bank Certificate & Sales turnover details (Attach support documents).
– Proposed Financial Offer for the retail outlets.
– Copy of valid NTN, GST Certificate and / or Provincial Sales Tax Certificates.
– Copy of CNIC (of owner / authorized representative).
Disclaimer: GO reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal without assigning any reason.